1. There shall be no storage maintenance or refueling of construction equipment or other machinery within the 100-foot buffer zone to wetlands or the 200-foot riparian zone to perennial streams/rivers. Oil absorbing pads and or hydrostatic booms shall be stored on site in case of spills or burst hoses.
2. Prior to a Certificate of Compliance being issued, the applicant shall provide an as-built plan prepared by a professional engineer at the same scale as the plan submitted filed with the Notice of Intent filing and as approved by the Conservation Commission. The as-built plan shall indicate the location of all structures within the 100-foot buffer zone including all replicated wetland resource areas and their respective final grades.
3. A signed copy of this order of Conditions, as issued by the Conservation Commission, shall be on site at all times. Also, individuals performing activities near or within areas under jurisdiction of the Wetlands Protection Act shall familiarize themselves with the conditions herein.
4. Replication area shall be prepared prior to the placement of any fill. Wetland replication area must be functional within two growing seasons. If the replication area does not function within two growing seasons, it will be necessary to reconstruct the area in order that it complies with the requirements of 310 CMR. Replication area will be in compliance with approved replication plans and supporting documents.
5. Erosion and sediment control measures will be placed between the work area and the edge of the BVW.
6. Erosion and sediment control measures will be placed between the area to be replicated and the edge of the BVW.
7. Riprap shall be installed in accordance with the Massachusetts Department of Public Works Standards.
8. This Order of Conditions shall be subject to each and every condition stated herein. The failure of the applicant to comply with any condition(s) here in shall invalidate the Order of Conditions, render it null and void and subject the applicant to enforcement actions under the provisions of the Wetlands Protection Act.
9. There shall be no storage of snow within the 100-foot buffer zone to wetlands. This provision shall survive any issuance of this Order of Conditions with respect to the subject property.
10. This Order of Conditions is subject to the provisions of 310 CMR 10.59, Estimated Habitat of Rare Endangered Species, and shall not take effect until 30 days after the filing of the Notice of Intent filing with the Conservation Commission.
11. There shall be no dumping of lawn clippings, yard waste or other deleterious material in the wetland. This provision shall survive any issuance of a Certificate of Compliance with reference to the subject property.
12. The applicant or landowner is prohibited from further alteration to the wetland restoration area(s) or mitigated conditions.
13. Detention, retention, sedimentation, catch basins or other storm water managemnt structures shall be maintained annually. This provision shall survive any issuance of a Certificate of Compliance with respect to the subject property.