The Auburn Cultural Council announces that grant applications are now available for the 2017 monies to fund art, humanities, science and historical endeavors to benefit town residents.
The deadline for submission is October 17, 2016.
In 2016 the council bestowed grants to numerous organizations.
- Teachers from the Auburn Public Schools received 6 grants totaling $2,553
- The Auburn Public Library received 6 grants totaling $2,054
- Audio Journal-“The Silver Tsunami” $300
- Gregory Maichack-“Pastel Painting Stunning Still Life Lesson” $458
- The Marble Collections-A publication of Auburn High School students’ literature and art $200
- Auburn Youth and Family Services- Trip to Hanover Theater $400
- Auburn Democratic Town Committee- A bus trip to the Edward M. Kennedy Senate Chamber Museum $448.
Any questions contact the Auburn Council on our Facebook page.