The Virginia Tattoo, PA Dutch Country & Williamsburg, VA Trip
April 26 - 30, 2018
5 Days / 4 Nights
Featuring: The new show Jesus at Sight & Sound Theatre, Norfolk International Military Tattoo Festival, Busch Gardens, Colonial Williamsburg, Penn Dutch Country, Ocean City MD & More.
Join Best of Times Travel for one of the most culturally enriching tours you will ever experience. We begin our adventure with our Best of Times Travel Exclusive Backcountry tour of the Farmlands of the PA Dutch country.
Then it's onto the Brand New Show, Jesus, at Sight & Sound Theatre, an action-packed musical stage adventure - a journey alongside the most important person to ever walk the earth, and everyday people whose lives he transformed forever.
Then discover Colonial Williamsburg and become a citizen of the Revolutionary City. Our program transports you back to the days of the Colonies and is one of our great historic treasures.
Our second featured entertainment is the VA International Military Tattoo Festival (the largest in the U.S.), and is only second to Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Of course Best of Times Travel takes our program to the next level providing you more value for your money. Enjoy extra touring components such as Busch Gardens where the theme is classic Europe, like the Parisian streets of France, the hamlets of Scotland and the Oktoberfest celebrations of Germany.
Enjoy yur visit to Norfolk, VA and the Douglas MacArthur Memorial, a museum and research center dedicated to preserving and presenting the story of the life of General of the Army Douglas MacArthur.
We culminate our tour with Oceanfront lodging in Ocean City, MD with a tour of Assateague Island, famous for its wild horses.
All of these extras and more make this an unforgettable trip of fun and excitement. Don't miss out, join us today!
Trip Highlights / What's Included
- Rountrip Delux Motorcoach Transportation
- 4 Nights Lodging - 1 night Lancaster, PA; 2 nights Williamsburg, VA; 1 night Oceanfront in Ocean City, MD
- Luggage Handling
- 8 Meals - 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
- Backcountry Tour of PA Dutch Country
- Ticket to the New Show jesus at Sight & Sound Theatre
- Tour of the Douglas MacArthur Memorial & Museum
- Admission to the Virginia International Military Tattoo Festival Show (this is a 2 hour show)
- Tour of Colonial Williamsburg
- Admission to Busch Gardens Park
- Tour of Assateague Island, famous for their wild horses
- Best of Times Travel Tour Director throughout your trip (gratuity included)
Deposit: A $50 per person deposit confirms your reservation.
Final payment due March 15, 2018.
Trip protection is available for a fee of $100 per person and ensures a full refund, less trip protection fee, regardless of cancellation date. If elected, this fee must accompany your deposit. For those without trip protection, cancellations received between March 26 - April 23, 2018 will be charges a 75% cancellation fee per person. Cancellations after April 23, 2018 will be assessed 100% of the total fare paid.
For more information conatct Lynne Guittarr or Rich Hedin, 508-832-7799 at the Auburn Senior Center