Free - Senior Resource Fair
Friday, December 15th
9:00 am - 11:30 am
(Snow Date Tuesday, December 19th)
Join us for a morning of financial, legal, safety information, health, awareness tables as well as representatives of local agencies.
This is a free, informatibe and fun event being held at the Lorraine Gleick Nordgren Senior Center in Auburn. Event includes refreshments, drawings and awareness tables.
Seniors, adults with disabilities, caregivers and other guests are all invited to learn about important resources that are available for them in Auburn.
Highlights of the event include:
- Local resident assitance options - tax exemptions, deferrals, and work off programs
- Vertern benefits
- Free blood pressure screenings
- Staying safe in your home
- Health and wellness programs available for seniors
- Local resources and activities
- Free chair massage
- Free crafts
Pre-Registration Appreciated but not mandatory. Call the Senior Center: 508-832-7799
Free transportation to and from the event for Auburn seniors. Please call 508-752-9283 to register and reserver your ride two days ahead.