In connection with all sewer connection permits issued by the Town of Auburn, the following guidelines apply:
1. Sewer connection permits will only be issued to drainlayers that are licensed in the Town of Auburn that have provided up-to-date insurance and bond information.* The permit fee for a single connection is $100.00.
2. Sewer Connection fees ($660.00 per bedroom for residential connections) must be paid at the time the permit is issued.
3. The permit must be kept on site at all times.
4. Two inspections are allowed for the $100.00 permit fee.
5. The original permit must be completed in full, with all required signatures.
6. The original permit must be returned by the drainlayer to the Sewer Department office as soon as possible after the final inspection, complete with an accurate “as-built” showing the location and measurements of the new sewer connection.
The office telephone number is (508)832-7811, and the regular office hours are 7:30 A.M. to 3:30 P.M., Monday through Friday.
*Certificate of adequate insurance - liability insurance $100,000/$300,000 minimum, property damage liabiilty $50,000/$100,000 minimum, Worker's Compensation insurance, if applicable, and a $5,000 performance bond.