The Drive-Through Kiosk and Outside Window at the Treasurer/Collector’s Office remain open. Please be reminded that visitors must call ahead and speak to the respective departments if you are picking up documents, permits, licenses or other materials so they can be ready for pick-up at the Kiosk.
Please be aware the Town Clerk’s office is extremely busy during this time preparing for the State Primary and Special Town Election being held September 1, 2020. Anyone who has requested Vote by Mail or Absentee Ballots are being processed and mailed. When dropping off Election Ballots please use the secure Drop Box at the rear entrance by the Treasurer’s office.
The Drive-Through Kiosk hours are Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM and Friday 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- All persons doing business at Kiosk or Outside Window at Treasurer/Collector’s Office must wear face covering.
- We advise that employees also wear face coverings while working at the Kiosk for your own protection.
- All persons doing business at the Kiosk must drive up to the window in their cars.
- Cash and credit cards cannot be accepted through the Kiosk. Only checks can be accepted at the kiosk.
- Any services (licenses, permits, and certificates) which require the payment of fees must be pre-paid in advance to utilize the pick-up services at the kiosk. Once paid for, the department will provide documents to be picked up at the kiosk.
Residents, businesses and property owners can also continue to utilize the Outside Drop-Box 24/7 accessible by the handicapped ramp, next to the Outside Window at the Treasurer/Collector’s Office near the back door of Town Hall.